Original embroidery …
that we will rework to make it more contemporary
As usual, you will find the drawing to download in the menu “Patterns 2021”
The finished piece measures approximately 15 x 8 cm and I have chosen to embroider it on sand-colored linen.
I will indicate the colors that I will use during the realization because I do not have well-defined ideas yet.
… and revisited balustrade
For this part of the project, I used DMC stranded cotton n ° 3866, 543, 3864, and 3830.
After having edged the outline of the pillar with split backstitch 1 strand, fill the left part with the color 3866.
Then embroider the upper and lower parts with a satin stitch on 2-thread padding with the color 3866.
The Portuguese stem stitch is used to embroider the upper and lower parts of the balustrade with 3 threads at the top and 2 threads at the bottom, all with the color 3864.
The Portuguese stem stitch is an overlock stitch that is used to add structure to embroidery. Well executed, it gives the effect of a cord.
This is a normal stem stitch with each stitch overlocked twice to the back. It is necessary to take enough thickness of the thread to highlight the effect of the string that is to be obtained.
Flowered balcony, second and third bouquets
Flowered balcony second and third bouquetsPictured on my flowered balcony...You will find below the explanations and the photos necessary for the realization of the last two bouquets.To embroider the second bouquet I used the following colors Stranded DMC cotton B5200...
Flowered balcony, first bouquet
Flowered balcony First bouquet and here is the new version ... more cheerful, more dynamic and more colorful!You will find below the explanations and the photos necessary for the realization of the first bouquet, the one on the left. to embroider this bouquet, I used...
Flowered balcony Original embroidery ... that we will rework to make it more contemporary As usual, you will find the drawing to download in the menu "Patterns 2021" The finished piece measures approximately 15 x 8 cm and I have chosen to embroider it on sand-colored...